Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Staying alive

After so long, I am giving signs of life.... I'm really tired now, but I just had to leave a comment here... I've just watched "Amores Perros" ( " Love's a bitch" ), by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu. This guy is really good. I'm not very sure, but I guess he directed " Nicotina" also... another good movie. I've been seeing good stuff lately, some of them because of my Film classes. Only God knows how much I love those classes and how sad I am that they are about to end. Another good one I've seen lately is : " Garden State" and " The Boondock Saints".
Wow.... I'm still touched, impressed by Amores Perros... the Mexican cinema has presented some very good stuff lately. So did the Argentinian cinema. Amores Perros... I'll write something more consistent later - now my brain is smashed by tiredness and sleepy.... and the thousand thoughts the movie developed in my poor used brain...

Promise I will get back to you, my friends, as soon as possible, with more news from My Hidden World, where I've been hiding, getting lost, getting mad and coming back to sanity,all at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home