Friday, February 03, 2006

Somewhere between san fran and today

I lost myself. Definitely. I am somewhere between San Fran and today.
I don't know exatly where I lost me.
I was so full of life, so full of certainty of everything... what happened?

Today I feel with a hole in my soul. No reason. Not that I know.

In san fran everything seemed so possible, so bright, so colorful.
The colors started to fade, slowly.... they started to melt and I, desperately, try to drag them with me. I try to keep them alive. But .... I lost them! I don't know where. I try to re-do the way I was following... but...just shadows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How comic is the life!! I lost myself in San Diego!! I would like to change the dirty and crazy SF for the beautiful and sunny San Diego!!
I hope to see you soon!!!

Kisses,

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home