Friday, January 13, 2006

Los Angeles and Chicago

I am going exercising now... but I promise that, as soon as I can, I will put the pictures and the stories of Los Angeles and Chicago here! Inadequate for people under 18: these stories are not rated for your age. Don't let mom and dad know it ! ;) ;P


Eu vou me exercitar agora.... mas eu prometo que, assim que puder, eu vou colocar as fotos e as historias de Los Angeles e de Chicago aqui! Nao recomendavel para pessoas abaixo de 18 anos: essas historias nao sao adequadas para a sua idade. Nao deixem mamae e papai saberem! ;) ;P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again, my darling.
Have I already said that I appreciate your blog so much?
Yes, I really do. Maybe because it is writting in English and because of that I can improve my knowledge here, or maybe not. Who knows?

I especially liked the post about ZEN and I am going to post it in my own Blog. I hope you don't mind.

So, that's all.
See you around.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home