Friday, January 13, 2006

Santa Barbara - New Year's Eve ( Santa Barbara - Ano Novo)


Hey, everybody! I spent the New Year's Eve in Santa Barbara with my friend Michele Fernanda. It was cool because I was with her,but the city didn't do anything. No one on the beach!!! Can you believe that? I was impressed by that. But she and I had a great moment together. We always have moments of great beauty. But don't take this wrong, okay? ;)

She took great pictures of me - I never thought this would ever happen - I'm not quite photogenic. But her pictures were great. I would have put them here if she had sent them to me.... :P (Michele - send me the pictures!!!!!) Most of the pictures here were taken by myself.


Oh, well... we spent the turning moment to the new year in a bar. Cool. On the next day, we stayed at a bookstore, just relaxing and seeing books and having coffee... and after we had dinner at a very nice diner... natural restaurant, very zen.




On Monday, the 2nd, I left Santa Barbara and headed to Los Angeles.




E ai, galera! Eu passei o Reveillon em Santa Barbara com a minha amiga Michele Fernanda. Foi legal porque eu estava com ela, mas a cidade nao fez nada. Ninguem na praia!!! Dah pra acreditar? Eu fiquei impressionada. Mas eu e ela nos divertimos juntas. Nos sempre temos momentos de grande beleza. Mas nao vao entender isso errado, hein?

Ela tirou fotos otimas de mim - eu nunca achei que isso um dia iria acontecer... Eu nao sou muito fotogenica... Mas as fotos que ela tirou ficaram otimas. Eu teria as posto aqui se ela tivesse me mandado as fotos....:P ( Michele - manda as fotos!!!) A maior parte das fotos aqui foram tiradas por mim mesma.

Bom... nos passamos a virada num bar. Legal. No dia seguinte, nos ficamos numa livraria, soh relaxando e vendo livros e tomando cafe... e depois nos jantamos num lugarzinho legal... um restaurante natural, bem zen.


Na segunda, dia 02, eu deixei Santa Barbara rumo a Los Angeles.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estas fotos já ficaram ótimas, fico muito feliz em te ver bem...

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful *blogg* you have!
I certainly enjoyed my visit
and will be back.
Thank you for sharing your site with others.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home