Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Losing track of myself - Seeds of Love

I am worried... I am afraid of losing track of myself again. I know I am in the right way, I feel it. But I am afraid. I don't wanna lose myself again. Not now that I feel I could reach my heart, my inner ....self.

Life's been crazy the latest days. I am still trying to manage it. Not used to it, though. But changes are part of life and I like them. I like when I can feel life flowing. Things changing. I remember then what I will do, and how I will feel when I will effectively be in the flow of the world, traveling around it, being taken by the wind like a leaf. With no chains, no imposed limits... just me, and the world, and and the feeling of life flowing in my veins... getting to know different people, different cultures, expanding my views .... understanding more about the world and even more about myself. And I want to spread my "seeds of love" wherever I go.

I don't want chains. I believe there are no limits for the human soul. I believe we create our limits, our chains. I want my spirit to be the way it is, totally free. Free of prejudice, free of false ideas, false concepts, free of bad feelings, free of selfishness, free of everything that can make it a limited spirit.

I have to keep on reminding me of that, though.

My seeds of love: what are they?

My seeds of love are the good things I do in my life, everyday. They are the good actions I may take in order to make someone's life better. Seeds of love are not meant to expect something back besides love. And this love is a very wide love: I mean friendship, love for the other human beings. Being human and liking other humans. If I can do something good to someone, everyday, then I will be planting my seeds of love. Spreading love wherever I go. I hope, by the end of my journey on this Earth, I will have helped to bring smiles to as many people as possible; I will have helped to dry as many tears as possible;
Well, in the end, that is all I will have left of me in this world. I think this is the only thing that will last of me - the only REAL thing - the amount of kindness and love and caring I will leave behind me. The love I shared with the people.

When I think about it, I imagine myself walking along a long road and, in each step I leave behind, a gentle flower blossoms. Kinda of poetic. But it makes me feel good.

I need to remember that. I need to keep track of who I am and never forget it. I need to go on striving to be a better person, every single day. I hope I can.



Estou preocupada.... estou com medo de perder o rumo, o caminho de mim mesma de novo. Eu sei que eu estou no caminho certo, eu sinto isso. Mas eu estou com medo. Eu nao quero me perder de novo. Nao agora que eu consegui alcancar o meu coracao, o meu interior... o meu eu.

A vida tem sido meio louca nos ultimos dias. Eu ainda estou tentando gerencia-la. Soh que eu nao estou muito acostumada. Mas mudancas sao parte da vida e eu gosto delas. Eu gosto quando eu consigo sentir a vida fluindo. As coisas mudando. Entao eu lembro do que eu vou fazer e de como eu vou me sentir quando eu efetivamente estiver no fluxo do mundo,viajando ao redor dele, sendo levada pelo vento como uma folha. Sem correntes, sem limites impostos... soh eu, e o mundo, e a sensacao da vida fluindo pelas minhas veias.... conhecer gente nova, diferente, culturas diferentes, expandir os meus pontos de vista.. entender mais
sobre o mundo e, principalmente, sobre mim mesma. E eu quero espalhar as minhas "sementes de amor" por onde quer que eu vah.

Eu nao quero correntes. Eu acredito que nao ha limites pro espirito humano. Eu acredito que nos criamos nossos limites, nossas correntes. Eu quero que o meu espirito seja do jeito que ele eh, totalmente livre. Livre de preconceito, livre de falsas ideias, falsos conceitos, livre de maus sentimentos, livre do egoismo, livre de tudo que possa fazer dele um espirito limitado.

No entanto, eu tenho que ficar me lembrando disso.

Minhas sementes de amor: o que sao elas?

Minhas sementes de amor sao as coisas boas que eu faco na minha vida, todos os dias. Elas sao as boas acoes que eu posso fazer para tornar a vida de alguem melhor. Sementes de amor nao sao feitas pra receber nada que nao seja amor em troca. E esse amor eh um amor muito amplo: eu estou falando de amizade, de amor por outros seres humanos. Ser humano e gostar de outros humanos. Se eu puder fazer alguma coisa boa pra alguem, todos os dias, entao eu terei estarei plantando as minhas sementes de amor. Espalhar amor por onde quer que eu vah. Eu espero, ao final da minha jornada nesta Terra, que eu tenha ajudado a trazer sorrisos ao maior numero de pessoas possivel; que eu tenha ajudado a secar as lagrimas do maior numero de pessoas possivel. Bom, no final, isso eh tudo o que eu realmente terei deixado de mim neste mundo. Eu acho que eh a unica coisa que vai restar de mim - a unica coisa REAL - a quantidade de bondade e de amor e de carinho que eu vou deixar pra tras de mim. O amor que eu compartilhei com as pessoas.

Bom, quando eu penso nisso, eu me imagino caminhando por uma longa estrada e, ao final de cada passo que eu deixo pra tras, uma florzinha nasce. Meio poetico. Mas me faz sentir bem. Eu preciso me lembrar disso. Eu preciso ter atencao e manter quem eu sou e nunca esquecer disso. Eu preciso continuar batalhando pra ser uma pessoa melhor, a cada dia. Espero que eu consiga.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl!! that's me again!! so I think you can feel happy because I'm sure your seeds of love is growing up inside me... and i so happy because it, you know when you have a seed in your heart it's forever, even the flower blossoms, inside of it have another seed and then..it's the cicle of live...thank you so much for you be in my life...for your frendiship.. that i'm sure will be forever.. one day, I want open my email box and see your email saying: hi mi today i saw the stars from...whatever you are girl.... you are so big keep it up.. i trust you...see ya! BIG hugs...mI**

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home