Monday, January 23, 2006

The Hidden Place - A poem by myself ( Um poema feito por mim)

The Hidden Place
by Michelle Inaba

In a far, far away place
Beyond the mountains
Beyond the sea
In a distant land
Forgotten by the world
There I am
Hidden
From all the noise of the world
In this very cosy place
Which is so mine,
Where the pine trees whisper to the wind's ears
And the small flowers open themselves to be kissed by the sun
And where all the poetry
Turn from words into reality
There I am
There I hide
In this magic place
There are no questions
No doubts
In this very hidden place
I can't lose track of myself
I can't get lost
In this very special place
The weather is never too cold
Neither too hot
It's always time to go out and smile
And Rainbows come without rain
In my very hidden place
I can hear God's voice
Peace comes like raindrops
You just need to stand there and
Let yourself get drenched of it
You can dance the music of silence
In the rhythm of your body
Nobody is there
There is nobody home
It is the hidden place
Where it's never too late
Or too soon
Where you can always hide from the world
But never from yourself
I wish I could stay there forever.



O lugar escondido
Em um lugar muito, muito distante
Alem das montanhas
Alem do mar
Em uma terra distante
Esquecida pelo mundo
Lah eu estou
Escondida
De todo o barulho do mundo
Nesse pequeno e aconchegante lugar
Que eh tao meu,
Onde os pinheiros sussurram aos ouvidos do vento
E as florzinhas se abrem para serem beijadas pelo sol
E onde toda a poesia
Transforma-se de palavras em realidade
Aqui estou eu
Aqui eu me escondo
Neste lugar magico
Nao existem perguntas
Nao existem duvidas
Neste lugar escondido
Nao ha como perder o rumo de mim mesma
Nao ha como me perder
Nesse lugar tao especial
O tempo nunca eh muito frio
Nem muito quente
E eh sempre tempo de sair e sorrir
E arco-iris sempre vem sem chuva
Nesse meu lugar escondido
Eu consigo ouvir a voz de Deus
A paz vem como gotas de chuva
Voce soh precisa ficar lah fora
E se deixar encharcar
Voce pode dancar a musica do silencio
No ritmo do seu corpo
Ninguem estah lah
Nao hah ninguem em casa
Esse eh o lugar escondido
Onde nunca eh tarde demais
Ou cedo demais
Onde voce pode sempre se esconder do mundo
Mas nunca de si mesmo
Eu queria poder ficar lah pra sempre.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your poem is very beutiful, congratulations
Hugs and kisses from my heart!
F....

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some call it Eden

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! :)

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hidden place sounds wonderful. I wish I could be their with you, where we had no worries and it would never be to late to go to bed or too early to wake up. Am I a part of what you would want to have in your hidden place?

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

caraca mi..sem palavras...girl girl girl, o q esse crazy program tm feito com a gente... bjo no coracao...BIG sister..

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home