Monday, January 30, 2006

Old buddies ( Velhos amigos)

Man..... it's so strange when you see your old buddies again...! I have just found some buddies from the times of middle school, high school.... it doesn't seem to me it was so long ago.... yeah.... life changes....

Gosh, my friends are MARRIED AND WITH CHILDREN!!!!

How???

And I am still in my "teens" life.... enjoying life as if I was still 18. Sometimes I don't believe in my own age. It seems that someone is trying to cheat on me and I am not buying the idea!

Almost all my old buddies have children now...
Married....

It doesn't seem real.... my life is so different from theirs! They have their degrees, their husbands, wives and their children. Gosh....so different from my life.... I got kinda of scared now. I don't know why. I don't know if I am living a "real" life. This "au pair" life doesn' t seem real, as my friend Sam said.... it is just so... out of what I have always considered as "normal" ! It seems that I live in a different sphere, in another dimension.

Irvine....the perfect city....
Make up
My old car
Nor a penny in my pocket.

What world is this in which I have been living in???

???????????


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello gir, how are you? so...you are really criateve ( I think I wrote wrong this word, anyways)...so how everythings coming along?? I want your book!! rrsss here everything ok, don't worry, I'll visit you... take care!
bjao

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home