Monday, February 13, 2006

Under the dark blue rain - poem by myself

Under the dark blue rain
by Michelle Inaba
I walk in this street
The rain washes all my body
But not my sorrow
The drops are not silver
They are dark blue
As the sky above me
If I was supposed to run somewhere
I wouldn’t know the directions
But my soul is tired
It has already walked so much!
And I haven’t gotten anywhere
In this watercolor of shadows
The music touches my spirit
It is a soft silk hand
To pet my hurt and blind feelings
And I’m guided to a place of peace and serenity
The notes are like balsam
My body gets shine
And I walk over the profound puddle
I know this street
It will take long to end
But I hope the dark blue rain stops
So I can see a little bit of light
Trying to find the way again
As I go into the thick blue
And my feet get wet with the dark water
I understand more and more that I'm lost
And the urgency of coming back
All I have is just that dark water around me
That I would be good if I could have a little sun
But not today
Today I will walk under the rain
Soak my soul
Thirsty to understand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Imagination is the eye of the soul...

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home