Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sao Paulo riots - Motim em Sampa

I couldn't let it go without writing something about it. My friends in Sao Paulo wrote to me, each telling how they view the situation there. I'm so upset with that. I'm worried about my friends, cousins, the people I like that are there. Hopefully, things are getting calmer now. But this is to remind us that the govern needs to start working better in Security. We can't let ourselves be dominated by fear of PCC and we can't let them say what we can and can't do. So it means that if a gang leader is transferred to another prison, Sao Paulo (or any other city) is to become a hell, is to become a total chaos? How can it be possible? Fucking government. This is PSDB govern, my friends. This is the security in the prisons that MR.Alckimin, in his 8 years of govern of the state has done for the prison system. What did he do? It is still possible to order murders, chaos and everything from the prison!!!! Fucking hell!
This shouldn't be possible! This shouldn't be happening! I know I'm not there and I'm not very "in" in the politics scene, but ...COME ON!!!

This shows how our prison system is wanting. What a shame. What a pain. The city that I love so much.... my dear Sao Paulo, becoming this chaos... my friends all there, in the middle of that small "civil war" atmosphere.... hell.


Eu nao poderia deixar passar sem escrever algo sobre. Meus amigos em Sao Paulo me escreveram, cada um contando como viu a situacao por lah. Fiquei super chateada. Estou preocupada com meus amigos, primas, as pessoas que eu gosto que vivem por lah. Se Deus quiser, as coisas vao melhorar. Mas isso nos mostra que o governo deveria comecar a trabalhar melhor na questao da Seguranca. Nos nao podemos nos deixar ser dominados pelo medo do PCC e nos nao podemos deixa-los dizer o que podemos ou nao fazer. Entao isso quer dizer que, se um lider de gangue eh transferido de prisao, Sao Paulo (ou qq outra cidade), deve ser tornar um inferno, um caos total ? Como isso eh possivel? Maldito governo. Esse eh o governo do PSDB, meus amigos. Essa eh a seguranca nas prisoes que o Sr.Alckimin, nos seus 8 anos de governo do Estado, fez pelo sistema carcerario. O que ele fez? Ainda eh possivel ordenar assassinatos, caos, chacinas a partir das prisoes! Fucking hell!

Isso nao deveria ser possivel! Isso nao deveria estar acontecendo! Eu sei que eu nao estou aih e estou meio por fora da cena politica, mas... Convenhamos!

Isso nos mostra como o nosso sistema carcerario eh falho. Que vergonha. Que tristeza. A cidade que eu tanto amo... minha querida Sampa, transformada no caos total... e todos os meus amigos lah, no meio desse clima de "guerra civil" ... inferno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home