Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Garden State - in the search for the infinite abyss

Funny the impact of that movie on me... I don't have much time now. Need to go pretty soon, but wanted to leave some more thoughts here, and then I get back on them when I get the chance.
Still exploring the infinite abyss...

This is one of the most wonderful experiences someone can have, can do by themselves. Not very easy, though. But always rewarding. I don't regret any single thing I have done in my life, because all I have done, I've done with passion. So, all my mistakes are lessons. All, pain and happiness, everything - with intensity.

The infinite abyss is showing me that it is not dark, or lonely or sad. By the contrary, it is colorful, silent with its own melody, with little butterflies and flowers. Of course there must be shadows, but so far I have discovered lots of light instead.

Have you explored the infinite abyss inside of you??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home