Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Exploring the infinite abyss

I started my journey to the infinite abyss. Exploring it is not an easy task. But as all the other difficult things sometimes you have to do, I also was forced to go into the infinite abyss. It's scary. It's dark. You don't see the end. There is no end.

The infinite abyss... trying to explore the shadows and the unknown. In fact, you always think you know what you will find, but... what if it's so dark you can't see anything? But it hurts and you're forced to go. The only way to make the pain go away is by looking inside the abyss. The infinite abyss, that swallows everything. Maybe there is an end in this abyss. But I'm far from discovering it. At least, not now. But I will still keep exploring.

By the way, thanks to Zach Braff, who wrote the idea of exploring the infinite abyss in the movie "Garden State".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my friend and big sister!!!! that's it! i am so glad you can talk, say things that i can not explain.. big hugs!!!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home