Friday, May 26, 2006

The Redemption

I've had a great day so far...
Exercised a lot and renewed my mind...
Reborn again for the day!

Seize the day!

Seize this right moment, glorious, wonderful! Just because... it's it and that is all and too much already.

I can feel it into my veins, running fast, accelerated ... that is my blood, so full of life and desire and happiness and relief and pain and love and passion and .... wow! Take it all and enjoy it all because life is so short! It's worth living deeply every happiness, every sorrow, every single feeling. I've been doing this. I did it today. I'm doing it now.

Can you feel it now? You're alive. That is so wonderful that is already a reason to celebrate! Oh, are you sad? Live it. It means your heart is alive. Go deep into that pain, that sorrow and come back renewed, more alive than before, like the phoenix. The after is glorious, wonderful.

I want it all, all the feelings, the sensations, all! Because when I'm gone, I want to have tasted it all that Life has to show, to offer! For me, that is what means to be ALIVE!

" ... I went to the woods
Because I wanted to live deeply,
Intensively,
For when my death arrived,
I didn't discover I hadn't lived."

- extract from the movie "Dead Poets Society"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home