Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My wedding vows to my beloved Matthew

Matt,

Today we are starting a new journey together. Wherever it will take us, I want to help you to make it long and beautiful, full of love, understanding, honesty and respect.
I love you deeply and I want to share with you what I am and the life that lies ahead of me.

You are my four seasons and I hope I can bring to your life the light you brought to mine.

you are my summer, brightening my days with your warm hugs, love, laughs, your jokes. You are happiness.

you are my spring, helping me to blossom and grow into a better person everyday; you are love that nurtures.

you are my fall, teaching me to mature, to let go, to forgive. You teach me to adapt and
change, keeping my true colors strong with your strength. You are forgiveness and generosity.

you are my winter, being hard on my lack of focus, blowing cold on my face to teach me courage,
strenght and perseverance to reach for my dreams. You are discipline and truth.

With my heart, I promise you I will do my best to be for you the love, understanding and respect that you are for me.

And with my honor, I promise you my loyalty and honesty, always.

I love you more than anything and I wish to be your wife, for as long as we are on this earth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle,
To my beautiful new daughter....
Thanks so much for sharing your vows and the ceremony with us!
I have so many wishes for you and Matt! I love you guys so very much and I know you love my son more than I could ever hope for!
Call me if you need anything! I'll always be here for you and Matt!

XXOO
Karen (Mom)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home