Monday, January 29, 2007

Beautiful

After a long wait, I finally found my butterflies. My old catterpillar transformed into a beautiful blue butterfly. Now it flies inside my soul and fills my day with bright and happiness.

Like my beautiful blue butterfly, that spreads light and bright and colors wherever she goes, some people have this same capacity. Whatever they touch, it turns into something bright and beautiful. Maybe it's just a reflection of their beautiful souls. I like calling them "Colors" in my mind. Because they bring me the happiness and the feeling of being alive that colors bring to me.

Like a butterfly attracted to the beauty of the flowers, I am attracted to being around these loving people. I pray to God that I will always be.

I'm really really happy today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home