Thursday, January 11, 2007

Falling and getting up - The Way I See It # 165

Hey.... I'm back again... today I went to Starbucks and, in my cup of coffee I got this message....

" I was ahead in the slalom. But in the second run, everyone fell on a dangerous spot. I was beaten by a woman who got up faster than I did. I learned that people fall down, winners get up, and gold medal winners just get up faster." - Bonnie St.John

Well, I'd say that, every time Life makes me get down and I fall, I get up a little faster than before. Each fall, I improve. In each fall, I get stronger. I'm happy that I am able to get up. One day, I will get up fast enough to be a gold medal winner....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was glad I got to meet this strong, determined individual today.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
como sempre... so nice things you tell us. thank you for sharing with us, we always learn with you. Amiga, ta tudo tao corridoooo com mamy aqui, mas esta sendo maravilhoso, estou tentando planejar d ir ai, mas o $$ ta ficando curto hehe, vem p ca?? hehehe hihi...
bjossssss
saudade of my big sister!!
take care :)

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its says #165, you havent fallen that many times....have you?

How are you feeling today?

bob

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those who happen to fall once and manage to get back on their feet, a bronze medal is in order. Those who fall again deserve the Silver! But for those few who choose to get up no matter how many times the fall down, they are truly deserving of a gold medal!

Sweetie... you have already earned your gold metal just because of the way you choose to live.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home