Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Insane

I wish it didn't hurt so much... i don't even where the pain is coming from...

There are days in which I wish I were a leaf and the wind would carry me away. And I would see the seas, and the lands, and the people, and laughs, cries, hopes, deceptions, love, dis-love, wishes, dreams, people coming and going.... life.

I wish the wind would take me with him and, for being carried for so long, I would become wind, too.


This pain will go away. One day it will. The uncertainty is sometimes sweet, and sometimes bitter. I'm a gambler. I gamble with my life. High bets. Hope I don't lose in the end. I'm glad the only one to gamble with me is God. He is a nice guy. I hope I have time to make it up for my mistakes. I don't know what I'm saying anymore...

1 Comments:

Blogger spamchang said...

"God does not play dice with the universe." --Albert Einstein

but perhaps He does with people :)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home