Saturday, December 01, 2007

Fading

Sometimes life is funny....how do you get to transit from one life to another that is absolutely the opposite? Looking back it feels like I've lived 10 thousand different lives....but still the body is the same. I mean it feels like I was 10 different persons and none of them is here anymore. The only thing here is still the "bottle", the "container", the body.

It is weird... where are all those people? It's just like grains of sand... one day they're there and the other...pufff. Nothing else. It's all gone.

I look at the mirror today and wonder who'll be there in a year.

But anger is always there. It never goes away. Everything else changes, fades....

For one moment, I could get a glimpse of myself. And I liked it. But it faded and I never saw it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home