Thursday, November 01, 2007

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME???? I feel like shit

I am feeling awful. I had a lot of fun with Halloween (I always get a kick out of it), but I am feeling fat, tired and sad. I look at the mirror and feel fat. I have been eating soooo bad and exercising almost nothing, that now I feel like a fat pig. On Tuesday, when I tried to run, I ended up getting nausea and feeling sick to my stomack after running a mile. 1 mile! That's ridiculous. I feel soooo bad, you have no idea.
It's not only about image: it's about feeling like a trash can. I feel like I'm a trash can now. Yesterday I went to Ted's to get dinner. Of course, I ordered a vegetarian wet burrito plus a side of rice and another side of beans. Detail: the fucking burrito already comes with rice and beans. The burrito was HUGE and so were the sides. Obviously, like a fat cow as I am, I ate all the burrito and the rice and beans. Plus Diet Coke. 2. I didn't eat the sides (thank God), but I ate them today (and now I feel like shit). Ok. Not satisfied yet (mentally, because my stomach was already stuffed), I ate a cupcake, a lot of chocolate and pop corn. Of course, I went to bed as full as a bday ballon.
Today, I had a lot of cereal. Good stuff. But then I filled myself up with a lot of coffee (which made me shake like ... I don't know. It made me shake a lot) and got me hyper. Then I ate the left over rice and beans (which weren't left overs at all, because I didn't even touch them yesterday). As full as one can be, I wasn't satisfied yet. I had to get some more. And I got more chocolate. Done. I was feeling sick to my stomach again. My plans to go run went down the sink. Well, I would run about 2.5 miles again, since my body has been so shitty that I can't even do my average 4 miles. Doing 2.5 almost killed me yesterday. That is so ridiculous.
I gotta do something. I feel weak. I tried to do some strength training, with my new bands. Couldn't even look at them, midway during the abs. I started the abs and slacked completely on the form. Lost the form, and barely made to the end of the series, which were ridiculously short compared to what I was used to do.
When I remember those times last year that I would spend 3 hours straight working out at the gym, I feel like crap.
Now I have a huge tummy and, if I don't take VERY good care, I will have double chin pretty soon.
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEE??????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home